I actually did the glitch on it myself by opening the image file in Notepad++ and moving stuff around, adding stuff, removing stuff.

I used to make a lot of glitch art back in the day and I actually had a systematic process and even macros.

I could crank out hundreds of glitched images an hour, but they all had a very similar style that was pretty much what you see in the image here, and I got bored of it.

There wasn't really much creative output anymore...it was just automated.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Approaching Utopia

A private instance for Approaching Utopia staff and artists.